New Dental Travel Destinations Are Opening Up Every Day!
As dental tourism becomes more popular,new dental travel destinations are appearing almost every day. Given the excellent dental care available abroad, it makes sense for dentists to expand their clientele beyond their own borders.
What are the newest dental tourism destinations?
The ‘Big Five’ dental travel destinations receive more dental tourists than any other:
- Costa Rica Dental Care: an ecotourism holiday
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Hungary: home of Tokay wines
- Mexico Dentist: so near and yet so far
- Dentists in Thailand: positively delicious and tropical
- Dental Tourism in India: world-class medical care
Though these may be highly popular, new countries are realizing that dental tourism is on the rise – so they’re upgrading their facilities and promoting their destinations. Here are some of these up-and-coming Dental Implants destinations:
- Seeing a dentist in South Africa will give you plenty of time to go on safari while you wait
- Argentina dental care – you could take a few tango lessons to distract you from your dental work
- Visit a Serbia dentist and experience the heart of the Balkans
- Try a Romanian dentist and explore this unknown country, a hidden gem right next to Italy
- Combine a visit to one of 8000 dentists in Bulgaria with a vacation along the Black Sea coast
- Decide on a Prague dentists and visit an amazing city
- If you choose a China dentist you can walk the Great Wall and eat the food
- Experience dental tourism in Croatia and explore the new Riviera, the extraordinary Dalmatian Coast
- If you undertake dental travel to El Salvador you can surf the sound in the Pacific
- Dental tourism in Panama will be unforgettable in this tiny country astride the Pacific and the Caribbean
- Or try dental care in Lithuania to explore the ‘New’ Baltics
- When it comes to dental travel Poland is one of Europe’s best-kept secrets
- Dental tourism in Singapore? Number one for hygiene, and you can shop till you drop.
- See dentists in Turkey and place a foot in Europe, a foot in Asia